Benefit Plan Information Session - Saskatoon
February 1, 2018 –
Location: Regina Trades & Skills Centre
1275 Albert St., Regina, SK.
Ever wonder how your message got so misconstrued? Wish you were able to explain yourself more clearly? Are you new to leading and directing a team? Join us for this half day workshop to get easy to use strategies and best practices for becoming a confident communicator both on and off the jobsite through:
· Awareness of different communication styles and how to adapt
· Delivering facts concisely without emotional attachment
· Have an awareness of the impact on your message through your tone of voice and non- verbal/physical language
· The art of two way communication and feedback
· Using effective listening skills to improve your communication
· Identifying barriers that often impede successfully delivering your message
To register, go to: https://meritsask.simplesignup.ca/en/2658/index.php?m=eventSummary.