MERIT is very excited to announce the introduction of the Saskatchewan Construction Industry Plan (SCIP) plan for Saskatchewan’s open shop contractors.
SCIP is a made-in-Saskatchewan group benefits plan, owned and operated by MERIT Saskatchewan and offered only to members of MERIT Saskatchewan. It’s designed with the needs of Saskatchewan contractors in mind with coverage and pricing to improve the competitiveness of your business.
- Options are now available! SCIP offers three tiers of coverage on the hour bank plan. And if the hour bank doesn’t work for you, we can design a custom plan that will!
- Coverage is available for your office staff under a more traditional office supervisory plan with flexibility and competitive rates
- In house, personalized customer service specialists located in Saskatchewan assisting only Saskatchewan members and their employees
- Merit Saskatchewan controls design, pricing, management and administration of the plan which means we can offer our members more flexibility and choice
- Portability between Merit employers, allowing employees to bring their hour banks with them when moving between MERIT Saskatchewan employers
- user-friendly online portal that allows you to enroll your employees quickly and efficiently, upload your hours, and access forms