Gold Seal: 1 Credit
Many great tradespeople take a foreman position and fail. Not for lack of skills or drive, but simply for lack of guidance on how to be a great foreman.
This 8-hour course gives participants the fundamentals of field leadership, organization, crew morale, efficiency, and productivity.
- To gather as a group of leaders in the field of construction.
- To gain insight and knowledge, furthering our preparedness in dealing with the pressures of the Industry.
- To discuss and listen as a group, learn from past mistakes, and gain some new good habits.
- To review leadership principles and values.
- To learn best documentation practices.
Where the day will take you:
- Why do Forman Fail?
- How the Foreman’s role has changed?
- Workplace conflict
- General and Sub-Contractor Dynamics
- Your Role as a Leader
Delivery Method: Virtual with Zoom Platfrom or In-Person/Classroom delivery available.
Course Fee Includes: The course, course materials, and a digital certificate upon completion.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Estimators, Project Assistants, and Document Controllers. Existing users will find great value in this course.
What Previous Participants Have Said
“Well structured, informative course.”
“Nice to hear different perspectives.”
“Valuable: Learning to communicate with other people on the job site.”
"Great job; a course I actually enjoyed sitting through."
"Very relatable. His industry experience helped create understanding.”