As an employee of a Merit Saskatchewan member, you have access to a wide array of services designed to make your life easier and help you save money.
First of all, if you’re wondering what benefits coverage you have, you can find a general overview HERE. For more detail, you’ll want to log into your account and read your benefit booklet. Click HERE for instructions on how to create your employee account if you don’t already have one.
In order to receive reimbursement for dental or health care expenses, you must submit your claim. You can do that in one of two ways:
- mail your receipt and a completed claim form to Great West Life in Winnipeg. Click HERE to print your claim form.
- sign up for online submission of receipts. Click HERE for instructions to sign up for GWL GroupNet. (Get the GroupNet app for Iphone or Adroid)
- Bursary Program for reimbursement of your tuition for Apprenticeship Training
- Training programs designed specially for the construction industry
- Discounts on a wide array of products and services
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date on what’s new at Merit
If you have any ideas of how we can better serve you, EMAIL US today.