Benefit Claim Forms

In order to receive reimbursement for dental or health care expenses, you must submit your claim.  You can do that in one of two ways:

  • mail your receipt and a completed claim form to Great West Life in Winnipeg.  Click HERE to print your claim form.
  • sign up for online submission of receipts.  Click HERE for instructions to sign up for GWL GroupNet.