MERIT Certified Construction Supervisor
A Site Supervisor’s role is critical to the success of any project. Are you prepared for the challenges that are presented by this fast-paced, high stress job? We’re here to help!
To receive the MERIT Certified Construction Supervisor credential, you will need to take a combination of compulsory and optional courses from our comprehensive training line-up, Once you’ve completed the required number of courses, we issue your Certificate and you’re ready to take your career to the next level.
To receive your certificate as a MERIT Certified Construction Supervisor, you will be required to take these courses:
- Communication Basics for the Construction Workplace
- Creating a Respectful Work Environment
- Teamwork and Trust Building
- Leading a Construction Team
If you have taken any of these courses in prior Merit training programs, you may be eligible for an exemption.
To receive your certificate as a MERIT Certified Construction Supervisor, you must complete 4 additional courses from our offering.
- At least 2 of the optional courses must be selected from our assortment of half day classroom-based training programs.
- The remaining two may be selected from our assortment of half day classroom-based training programs OR live webinars