Saskatchewan has undergone a transition in the past eight years. Many facets of our province and economic conditions have changed, some would argue for the better.
Merit Saskatchewan works hard to ensure the open shop perspective is represented on all issues that are important to contractors. Some of the more notable committees Merit participates in are
- 2015 WCB Committee of Review
- Minister’ Advisory Committee – Labour Relations and Workplace Safety
- Saskatchewan Construction Panel
- Priority Saskatchewan Consultations
- PST Industry Transition Committee
In addition, we host an annual MLA Day at the provincial legislature to meet directly with senior government ministers and officials. This MLA Day also includes an evening reception attended by MLAs, Directors, and members.
We converse regularly with provincial decision-makers about issues that matter to our members and the open shop community. Click HERE for more information on the issues we address.